Serving Coshocton for over 80 years
If your child is under the age of 5 and lives in Coshocton County, fill out the form to register him/her to receive free books by mail every month.
This program is funded entirely through donations, so if you would like to sponsor a child ($25/year/child), please signup to be a sponsor today.
Uniting Neighbors, Impacting Lives
The United Way has brought together people and resources to EMPOWER people to lead self-sustaining lives.
A constant reminder that when we as individuals think outside ourselves, we have the power to facilitate change. When we think of others’ lives as linked to our own, our compassion grows. When we reach out a hand to one, we influence the condition of all. We build the strength of our neighborhoods. We bolster the health of our communities. And we change the lives of those who walk by us every day.
Here are just a few examples of where your United Way donation is going, and the impact you are making on your community.
- Over 2,200 high school students and their parents from the 4 high schools had access to career help through the Coshocton C.A.R.E.S program
- Emergency food and shelter was provided for local families victimized by domestic violence
- Over 1,000 children recieved a free book every month through the Dolly Parton Imagination Library program
- Handicapped individuals were provided with equipment to help improve their mobility issues
- Families were provided boxes of food to feed their families through local food banks
- Children received immunizations they needed for attending school
- Boys and Girls were given leadership skills and camping opportunities
- Students were given help with homework so that they would not fall behind in school
- Rec programs provided children with team building skills and healthy activity