Serving Coshocton for over 80 years
United Way of Coshocton will be accepting applications from local non-profit programs for Community Impact funding.
Applications will be accepted until June 30, 2022.
Uniting Neighbors, Impacting Lives
Here are just a few examples of where your United Way donation is going, and the impact you are making on your community.
- Over 2,200 high school students and their parents from the 4 high schools had access to career help through the Coshocton C.A.R.E.S program
- Emergency food and shelter was provided for local families victimized by domestic violence
- Over 1,000 children recieved a free book every month through the Dolly Parton Imagination Library program
- Handicapped individuals were provided with equipment to help improve their mobility issues
- Families were provided boxes of food to feed their families through local food banks
- Children received immunizations they needed for attending school
- Boys and Girls were given leadership skills and camping opportunities
- Students were given help with homework so that they would not fall behind in school
- Rec programs provided children with team building skills and healthy activity
2021-2022 Campaign Sponsors
If your child is under the age of 5 and lives in Coshocton County, fill out the form to register him/her to receive free books by mail every month.
This program is funded entirely through donations, so if you would like to sponsor a child ($25/year/child), please signup to be a sponsor today.
* Supporting pro-active programs that teaches children and adults coping skills, resiliency training and how to be a leader.
* Supporting safety net services when necessary.
* Locally governed making what we support what matters most to Coshocton.
* $.99 cents of every dollar donated stays here in Coshocton County.
* One donation reaching over 30 programs.