Serving Coshocton for over 80 years
Giving Tuesday Results
Uniting Neighbors, Impacting Lives
Our Major Sponsors
Genesis Healthcare Systems
- Was the 2022-23 Corporate Sponsor
- Ran a match campaign for up to $8,000 on all donations to help us reach our 2022-23 campaign goal
- Annual Supporter of the Dolly Parton Imagination Library Program
- 2023-24 Corporate Sponsor
- Have donated over $452,000 through their workplace campaigns since 2013
- Have received our Annual Top Giver Award for 3 years in a row
- Have donated over $365,000 through their workplace campaigns since 2013
2022 – 2023 Overall Campaign Total
2023 – 2024 Overall Campaign Total
Here are just a few examples of where your United Way donation is going, and the impact you are making on your community.
- Over 2,200 high school students and their parents from the 4 high schools had access to career help through the Coshocton C.A.R.E.S program
- Emergency food and shelter was provided for local families victimized by domestic violence
- Over 1,100 children received a free book every month through the Dolly Parton Imagination Library program
- Handicapped individuals were provided with equipment to help improve their mobility issues
- Families were provided boxes of food to feed their families through local food banks
- Children received immunizations they needed for attending school
- Boys and Girls were given leadership skills and camping opportunities
- Students were given help with homework so that they would not fall behind in school
- Rec programs provided children with team building skills and healthy activity
2023-2024 Campaign Sponsor
If your child is under the age of 5 and lives in Coshocton County, fill out the form to register him/her to receive free books by mail every month.
This program is funded entirely through donations, so if you would like to sponsor a child ($26/year/child), please signup to be a sponsor today.
* Supporting pro-active programs that teaches children and adults coping skills, resiliency training and how to be a leader.
* Supporting safety net services when necessary.
* Locally governed making what we support what matters most to Coshocton.
* $.99 cents of every dollar donated stays here in Coshocton County.
* One donation reaching over 30 programs.